Critical thinking DevOps Engineer with extensive understanding of high availability architecture and concepts. Purpose-driven professional with capacity to be strong team player plus work effectively independently. Flexible professional with experience developing and building IT solutions. Confident DevOps Engineer with exemplary expertise in routine application maintenance tasks, including troubleshooting and testing
Work History Sep 2017 - Current DevOps Engineer Payu Payments Private Limited, Gurgaon, Haryana
● Troubleshooting L2/L3 level to resolve disk usage, CPU utilization, physical memory, port and service down, load on databases server, response time, replications lag on master and slave.
● Developed automation and deployment utilities using Linux, AWS, Shell scripting, OSSEC, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker , Jenkins, Docker ,Grafana, Git.
● Designed and developed automated deployment and day-to-day task based on linux,Ansible,jenkins,Docker for a wide
● Wrote custom monitoring and integrated monitoring methods into deployments processes to develop self-healing solutions .
● Collect the new technologies and tools, and introduced them to the company; in which way it helped the company build up an agile development environment. It improved the product quantity and the work efficiency.
● Wrote Ansible-Playbook to deploy automated tasks to many servers at once
● Actively worked on priority categorized issues and fixed in a production environment of Web Hosting and Release/Deployment on production servers maintaining the uptime to the extent possible or no downtime.
● Configuring web based and system level monitoring using Nagios,Grafana,App Man,PRTG,Prometheus .
● Configure and managing ELK tool.
● Worked as a Single point of Contact (SPOC) for the real time attacks on website from various regions, analyzing and mitigating the(DOS,DDOS) attacks based on request type/occurrence/visits and data type.
● Handling the Load balancer (A 10).
● Extensive working on production servers for editing existing backup and monitoring scripts to include newly added services.
● Perform OS installation and troubleshooting like Rehat,centosX.
● Configure and managing Apache Web server(LAMP Env), Mysql/MariaDB, Tomcat, Postfix, Ftp, Samba, Nfs ,GPG cryptography. ● Focus on application/systems performance and capacity management.
● Managing Jenkins Master Slave Configuration