Around 4 years of programming experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
• Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
• Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based).
• Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
• Experience in Oracle supplied packages,Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
• Extensive database designing and programming skills using ORACLE.
• Hands of experience in SQL in writing database queries using joins and creating Tables, writing Stored Procedures with PL/SQL. • Worked on ETL process on XML and XSLT.
• Hands on experience in Oracle in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Constraints and User Defined Functions.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as part of a team.