CAREER OBJECTIVE Seeking a fulfilling position that offers growth opportunities and allows me to utilize my analytical and organizational skills and ability to work well with people.
• 2+ years of experience in Salesforce development and Administration.
• 1+ years of experience in designing and developing end-to-end enterprise applications using Enterprise Java and Spring MVC.
• I am determined and passionate, proactive in dealing with challenging situations while being resourceful and flexible.
• Good verbal and communication skills.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Work Summary: Technomile Pvt. Ltd. (Oct 2018 till Present) SALESFORCE DEVELOPER AND ADMINISTRATOR Project Name: architecture, engineering, construction, operations and management (AECOM) JANUARY 2020 to Present
• Understanding the Salesforce CRM platform.
• Handled defect management and support - User Creations, security settings, Salesforce.com configuration and customization.
• Users and Client Interaction for Requirement Gathering.
• Worked on Lightning component creation & apex coding.
• Handling Change Requests - Created triggers, updated apex classes and worked on test classes, CSV file generation.
• Worked on Salesforce Automation tools (Workflows, Process Builder, Approval Process, Queues).
• Have knowledge of Case Management, Macros and Queues.
• Proficient in Security and access management in Salesforce (Profiles, Permission Sets, OWD, Roles, Sharing Rules, Manual Sharing)
. • Worked on Report and dashboard defect management.
• Data Management – Import Wizard, Workbench, Apex data loader