I am a self-motivated,quick learning Software Professional with 7 years of experience in developing Full Stack Web Applications in Java/J2EE domain and leading a team of developers.
I am currently working in the role of Senior Team Lead at CavissonSystems. Earlier worked with Beehyv Software Pvt Ltd,Tata Consultancy Services andComputer Science Corporation in the role of Java/J2EE developer. I have completed both my B. Techand M. Tech degree from Computer Science and Eng.department, I.I.T. Kanpur.
Cavisson Systems Inc. ( Senior Team Lead ) Feb 2019 - Current
Working as Senior Team Lead in a product based company for a team of around ten developers in Web Development/ Cloud Computing related technologies.
- Design and develop RestWeb Services at backendusing frameworks like Spring Boot and Hibernate and PostGreSQL.
- Developed a Performance analyzer forclustering/identifying time taking http requests using k means clustering algorithm using Java based Weka ML Library.
- Technology upgrade from JSP to Angular 9 Single Page Application
- Integration and unit testing using Junit and documenting code changes
- Packaging deliverable in Docker images and source control using GIT
- Practice agile development methodologies
E-Kabadi(Freelance ) July 2016– Dec 2018
- Build and Launch Mobile App / Website forstartup called e-Kabadi involved in waste management in NCR Region
- Workedas lead developer to design, develop and deliverthe App/Website.
- Handled Authentication, inventory management and customer management.
- Managed backend deployment and upgrades on AmazonAWS Infrastructure
Supply Chain Solutions (Freelance ) Jan 2014 – June 2016
Worked for client Supply Chain Solutions for Customer Management , Inventory Management and Order Management for the warehouse owned by client.:
- Electronic Warehouse Order Scanning System (eWOSS) :
- DevelopinginvolvedReST based Web Services on the server using Spring Boot and PostGreSQL
- Consuming Rest Calls and handle UI design using Android/iOS/Web Platform.
- Handle end to end delivery of the project managing team of 4 developers