• Technical software project manager with over 9 years of extensive experience in software product and project management. Former software developer with good understanding of the entire SDLC.
• Agile SCRUM practitioner with good understanding of Waterfall and Kanban methodologies. Hold ample
experience in end-to-end product development from initiation, design, execution & control, launch &
closure. Managed multiple projects simultaneously with managing people, process & business aspects.
• Planning out blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting
deadlines, laying out communication strategies and indicating tests and maintenance cycles.
• Excellent communicator, leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively
with clients, stakeholders and cross-functional teams effectively.
• Creating project budget, resource allocation, cost, time and effort estimation. Tracking milestones,
deliverables and change requests. Managing product delivery and deployment to clients and users and
performing regular checks on product performance and enhancements.