No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: March 31, 2021
Work From :Onsite
Rate : $5 - 6(Hourly)
Experience :5 to 7 Year
· Overall technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the program’s implementation lifecycle.
· Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
· Design, development, and delivery of WAS application including Clustering through network deployment.
· Interpret requirements, performs highly complex analyses, and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
· Develop advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
· Work under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
· Build and Manage Middleware Infrastructure using Dev-Ops Practices
· Ensure infrastructures are build as per the security standards and Industry best practices
· SSL Certificate Management in WAS, IHS, Plugin
· Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in WAS
· Proficient in WebSphere Application Server ND 8.5 / 9, IBM HTTP Server 8.5 / 9, Tomcat 5
· WAS Scripting Knowledge
· Proficiency in working on Linux/Unix and Windows system
· Expertise in WebSphere Liberty, Deploy support (Eclipse, UCD, CDA) and Ansible Support
· Experience in MS office, ITIL, Service now
· Basic knowledge of SQL, Unix / Linux (RHEL) / Basic Bash Scripting.
· Good Understanding of Single Sign-on using WebSphere Application Server.
· Experience in Using Application Monitoring Tools.