No of Positions: 4
Tentative Start Date: April 04, 2021
Work From :Onsite
Rate : $1-3.5(Hourly)
Review and audit telecommunication invoices including services from wireline, wireless, data network, and cisco hosted cloud.
· Ensure invoices are processed accurately into TEM database and consistently paid on a monthly basis.
· Manage invoice exception and Identify billing errors, discrepancies, unauthorized charges on Monthly Recurring Charges (MRC) and NON-Recurring Charges (NRC)
· Involve in Dispute Management with telecom provider to resolve telecommunication billing inquiries, disputes until resolution.
· To maintain a TEM inventory database with accurate MACD information (Move, Add, Change and Disconnection).
· Involve in month end closing Activity to prepare Telecom invoice accrual, ledger reconciliations and work with telecom provider to ensure current aging debts are resolved.
· Handle Purchase Order (PO) Management to ensure PO fund is sufficient for invoice payment; and follow purchase order process for PO Renewal
· Proactively handle client’s request (internal and external) courteously, accurately and expediently
· Perform other duties as and when delegated i.e. review of analyst processing during stabilizations period, back-up function, business process improvement initiatives and ad- hoc projects.
Qualification & Requirement
Associate Degree or College Diploma
At least 2 years’ experience in Telecommunication invoices and offering, financial process
Fluent in English (Verbal and Written)
Possess at least 2 years experiences in accounting (Account Receivable, Account Payable, invoicing etc.)
Ability to be proactive, handle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, prioritize and manage numerous independent tasks and work effectively under pressure
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong dispute resolution skills