No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: February 28, 2021
Work From :Offsite
Rate : $6-10(Hourly)
· 7 to 10 years of experience in java middle-tier applications in a J2EE environment
· Strong familiarity with API management, micro-services, Java/J2EE application stacks
· Strong experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
· Experience in large scale applications – either public facing web applications or applications with large numbers of concurrent users.
· Experience with either on-line or in-store retail selling applications
Deep hands-on experience with the following technologies:
· Deep technical hands-on experience creating and consuming REST API services with JSON
· Experience developing and deploying solutions in major cloud platform (AWS, Azure, etc.).
· Experience with Docker, or related container-oriented technologies (i.e. Docker Enterprise Edition, Kubernetes, etc.).
· Comfortable implementing continuous integration / continuous delivery process for applications using technologies such as Jenkins and Git.
· Experience with Test Driven Development, including writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests.
· Experience with PostgresDB and/or Oracle12c. Ability to define tables, create SQL queries, etc.
· Experience building micro-services using Spring Boot
· Experience using Unix command line and Bash/Shell/Python scripting to automate tasks, etc.
· Experience with Subversion (SVN) and GIT source control; Maven and Ant; JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Grails, web security experience such as WS-Security; Eclipse based IDEs (or IntelliJ)
· Experience with testing tools like Junit, Gatling, wiremockfor automated tests
· Experience with designing and conducting performance/stress tests on applications, analyzing and leveraging these results to improve application throughput and response time.
· Practical knowledge of New Relic, Splunt, DynamoDB are preferred but not required.