No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: May 31, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 28 - 30 (Hourly)
Experience : 10 to 15 Year
JD for Salesforce Service Cloud Architect:
· Salesforce architect with 10 year of experience working on Salesforce implementations focused around Service Cloud and Salesforce Platform.
· Experience in building applications using APEX and Lightning
· Certifications including Service cloud, Lightning, Platform etc.
· Hands-on experience in Custom Lightning Component development • Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - sales, service and marketing clouds
· Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units Data modeling skills, Site taxonomy skills
· Understanding of Contact Center, Customer Service processes
· Good analysis and diagnosis skills
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate solutions.
· Experience designing, developing and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environment
· Experience customizing object page layouts and profile-based layout assignment.
· Experience with Salesforce administration. Provisioning users, password resets, account freezing/inactivating.
· Developing Profile and Role hierarchies with Object and Field level security in mind.
· Developing Permission Sets Experience creating Custom Report Types and developing custom Reports and Dashboards
· Experience developing applications that interact with Salesforce via the SOAP or REST APIs
· Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callouts