We are having opening for Sr. Manual QA Engineer – Pune – Now work from home
Position :Sr. Manual QA Engineer
Office Location : Kharadi, Pune
Annual CTC / Salary: Up to 6.5 L p.a
Job Role & Responsibility
- 3+ years of QA testing exp
- The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer role is to support the Project Managers, Configurators and Software developers in managing the business process and acceptance testing of projects to ensure that new and upgraded systems are shown to be fit for purpose and meet defined business expectations and quality standards.
- The Senior QA Engineer is a proactive approach to testing assurance by monitoring all ongoing projects working with project managers to ensure test plans, test scripts and other testing-related documents are agreed to ensure that processes deliver the benefits planned by the business.
- He also may have to take part in parametrization corrections to improve project quality deliveries.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- 3+ years of QA testing exp.
- Global Mindset: diversity of thinking, propel innovation, understand regional nuances and subtleties
- Expertise in both web and mobile QA is mandatory