No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: September 14, 2020
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 10 - 18 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 9 Year
Person will be responsible for development efforts toward the creation, implementation, and support of existing and next-generation software solutions. This role is responsible for interacting with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications in an Agile/Scrum environment followed by development and delivery of committed features.
· Good communication skill
· Strong Team Player and ability to guide, mentor & track progress of team members
· Good interpersonal skill
· Proven troubleshooting and debugging skills
· Strong technical experience with Java 8 and above
· Sound understanding of Database concepts & experienced with SQL SERVER/ Oracle.
· Experience working on ETL process
· Involved in analysis, design, development, unit testing and maintenance of detailed software modules
· Awareness with any of revision control systems like Git/SVN/TFS/VSS etc
· Knowledge of working with Pentaho, Aurora will be an added advantage
· Experience with AWS cloud will be an advantage
· Understanding of Code Optimization techniques, Code coverage tool and code analysis tool
· Experience of on-shore team collaboration.
· Makes a valuable contribution to team objectives, displays trust and mutual understanding, accepts constructive feedback, and handles confrontation constructively
· Working BI Reporting will be big plus
· Manages Team of 2-3 developers.
· Identifies internal/external issues and work towards resolution. Proactively seeks and fixes defects
· Contributes to design, code and project documents reviews.
· Works with cross-functional teams and interacts with business partners to verify/clarify business requirements and design decisions.
· Help team members to complete the assigned task with best of the quality and make them independent by mentoring them
· Tracks the work assignment
· Contribute team to ideas, solutions, issues, and/or concerns.
· Applies AGILE concepts and works collaboratively and closely with QA in an Agile/Scrum environment
· Ability to work under pressure, complete tasks in timely/accurate manner with limited direction / guidance
B.E. / B. Tech, M. Tech / MCA – full time from a recognized University.
In addition to the CTC, the following benefits are provided by the company as per the prevailing practice:
· Medical Insurance for self and family
· Time Off
· Meal and Cab Reimbursements
· Flexible Working Hours
· Onsite Client exposure and Travel opportunities
· Great learning opportunity with cutting edge technologies