No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: June 12, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 5 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 8 Year
· Strong experience in Apache/Tomcat, Linux and open source technology stacks
· Work with team to design, build and support a robust internal PAAS (platform as a service) capability
· Hands on with AWS cloud and its various services like VPC, EC2, RDS, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3, Lambda, IOT, CloudFormation etc.
· For cloud environments, establishing new DevOps practices. Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
· Good understanding of CI/CD tools, practices, process & applications like Ansible, Salt, Git, Jenkins, etc.
· Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
· Effectively communicate issues, risks and dependencies with project stakeholders, escalating where appropriate.
· Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
Good to Have Skills:
· Knowledge of GCP and Azure cloud would be a plus.
· AWS Solution Architect / DevOps Engineer certification will be preferred
· Create infrastructure architectural design for IT Cloud deployments
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Write, Review, and Approve Automation and Infrastructure code.
· Work with Project teams to build automation pipelines for application environment deployments
· Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery. Able to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
· Evaluate potential single-points of failure within the Cloud infrastructure; Recommend risk-mitigation next steps to build out a high availability solution.
· Apply experience, technical knowledge and innovative techniques to resolve complex Operations challenges.