No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: November 30, 2021
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 25 - 30 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 7 Year
We are looking for a Senior Systems Architect to join our crew. You are an expert with systems integration with solid experience in architecting, configuring and maintaining open source infrastructure services (web, emails, backup and database servers). You will be responsible for maintaining a critical infrastructure service.
- Experience in designing, implementing and optimizing Linux based infrastructure for web applications and enterprise systems.
- Expert in automation tools like Ansible
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, network configuration, services and protocols
- Expert in implementing infrastructure services such as web servers, web caching, load balancer, VPN, firewalls, databases, backup etc.
- Able to Provide level 2 support for Linux based infrastructure
- Security controls implementation and auditing
- Managing system upgrades, migrations and ensure that the systems satisfy the business security, availability and performance requirements.
- Experience in container technology and orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Monitoring servers KPI’s such as storage, CPU, Memory and maintain the agreed level of operation health
- Support vendors and business owners for OS related issues, storage connectivity and remote access
- Managing data backup at various levels
- Propose and document new design, change requests and inventory reporting
- Cost analysis for new projects and alternatives, cost review during predefined periods and recommendation for management
- Systematic thinking and experience in debugging complex technical problems
- Ability to work during off-working hours according to the customer needs
- Working experience with system automation, regular expressions and scripting
- Openstack experience is plus
- Experience in DevOps and development technologies is an advantage: GIT, PHP and Drupal CMS administration.
- Incident handling, troubleshooting and reporting for CITO, operation manager and other stakeholders