No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: March 28, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 16 - 20 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 10 Year
1. Review and contribute to requirements documentation.
2. Be an active participant in all aspects of team delivery, including requirements gathering and grooming, development and testing, continuous integration and delivery, service transition and support documentation creation.
3. Provide third line support for internally developed software.
4. Create and maintain continuous deployment pipelines.
5. Contribute and share learning and experiences with the wider Software Development team.
6. Work within the company’s approved processes, including design and service transition.
7. Collaborate with other teams and departments across the firm.
8. Be willing to travel to other offices when required.
9. You agree to comply with any reasonable instructions or regulations issued by the Company from time to time including those set out in the terms of the dealing and other manuals, including staff handbooks and all other group policies
10. Take accountability for solution design, documentation, application of standards and best practices, and delivery quality of several in-flight deliveries.
11 Coach and help mature the skills of more junior members of staff.
12 Contribute to the definition of Software Development standards and principles.
13 Partake in planning and strategy calls along with other senior developers within the team.
14 Run ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions to share successes, failures, and learnings with the wider Technology Product Delivery department.
15 Contribute to future strategy decisions, technology roadmaps, governance processes and team maturity workshops.
· Experience developing single page web applications using technologies such as TypeScript, HTML, CSS and Angular 6+ with a good appreciation of responsive UI/UX
· Candidates must have experience in C# .NET, WEB API
· Solid understanding of Azure Cloud
· Confident communicator; keen to learn and share knowledge
· Preference will be given to candidates with proven experience in Wealth Management companies.
· Candidates should have worked in agile environments.
Personal skills, experience and technical knowledge required for the role
· C# in .NET and .NET core
· Solid understanding of Azure Cloud offerings
· Understanding of distributed architecture and microservices.
· Experience developing solutions with Azure Service Bus or RabbitMQ topics
· SQL Server 2008R2 onwards including T-SQL, SSIS & SSRS
· Deep understanding of coding best practices