No of Positions: 10
Tentative Start Date: October 29, 2021
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 5 - 18 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 8 Year
• Should have hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
• Experience with Java frameworks (Spring, Struts and Hibernate), MVC Frameworks (i.e., JSF, Struts, Spring) and exposure to related design patterns, data structures and exception handling.
• Hands on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit Admin Console, Cron Jobs, ImpEx, Import/Export Service, Catalogues, Categories, Products) Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in the business analysis process and provide product and implementation expertise to clients in how best to implement and use the system.
• Develop own professional learning of SAP Hybris products/technologies and solutions. Improve consulting skills; improve application and implementation expertise in the product and industry.
• Understand SAP Hybris data structures, facilitate discussions about data models and leverage expertise and experience to anticipate business implications of data modelling decisions and make necessary compromises.
• Provide expertise on the functional use of SAP Hybris Commerce, its various administrative cockpits, and the SAP Hybris Accelerators. Lead client discussions mapping business requirements to the SAP Hybris platform.
• Facilitate the implementation of SAP/Hybris Solutions to enhance the client's business functionality and overall performance
• SAP Hybris development: 3 years Preferred