No of Positions: 1
Location: New Delhi
Tentative Start Date: September 30, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 10 - 30 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 4 Year
Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop
code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and assignment rules)
· Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming
language and Visual Force
· Perform unit testing and defect fixes
· Liaise with Onsite/Offshore technical lead to understand their business needs in developing
solutions through Salesforce
· Work on Adhoc analysis and projects as needed
· Provide consulting support on technical and systems issues.
· Author and update all technical documents relative to design, delivery, operation readiness
and/or custom application development team site.
· Assist Business Analysts in troubleshooting technical issues with standard or custom
programs and reports.
· Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and internal team members to meet
expected customer service levels.
· Track all outstanding work through ticketing system or tracker
· Proven experience implementing solution using APEX, Visualforce, Lightning
· Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Query Language (SQL/SOQL)
· Experience in Integration (REST, SOAP), Lightning is required