No of Positions: 4
Tentative Start Date: October 31, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 8 - 23 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 10 Year
We are a decision science organization assisting clients to leverage their under-utilized data in making complex business decisions successfully. We comprise of Data Enthusiasts (engineers, scientists visualizers), Business Consultants, and Sales Managers with a core focus to address your business growth via data. The most unique aspect of Data would be containing unique problems/opportunities even for organizations in the same sector. Since Marktine’s inception, we have worked with several sectors across Industries.
We are still growing and consistently striving to improve to deliver world-class Data Assessment & Management Services. We do not follow a complex process rather strive to make complex data terminologies as simple as possible for our clients. From the team’s perspective, we adhere to complete industry standards following proper work-life balance among employees and provide the knowledge space for improvement. We encourage team building and follow a culture of innovation, transparency, and integrity. We are always open for the right enthusiasts to join our team.
This is a remote position.
Role and Responsibilities :
- A CloudCraze Solution Architect translates requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for key solutions that support significant process improvement and growth for our valued clientele.
In this Solution Architect role, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions :
a) Alignment of planning and solutions with client's business goals while managing expectations related to the scope of work.
b) Optimisation of solutions through an understanding of business needs and technology capabilities.
c) Maps business functional requirements to system/technical requirements.
d) Understands the scope of the project and validates the correct resources for the project.
e) Promotion of best practice related solutions and integrated applications to reduce costs and improve overall adoption.
f) Engaged in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms.
g) Ensure clear and effective communication with existing or concurrent projects.
h) Ensure that project does not duplicate functionality or diverge from client strategies.
i) Work with enterprise and technical architect(s) to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable, and in synchronization with ever-changing client needs.
j) Adherence with best practices related to solution design, documentation, and guidelines that lead to the identification, selection, development, and use of solutions and applications.
k) Creation and delivery of all solution related documentation, providing input and solution guidance to the technical lead for custom solutions.
l) Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise through the development of training courses and mentoring.
m) Solution architects play an important role in ensuring that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles. We're looking for someone articulate, driven, and service-oriented.
Required Skills :
- Salesforce Apex, Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze), Hybris
- SOAP/Rest, WDSL; Postman/Insomnia and similar
- CLI, SFDC Utility, Mulesoft, or similar middleware solutions
- Jira, Bitbucket, Sourcetree, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual studio
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3-5 years of consulting experience in a related area.
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining application architectures that support the client's business requirements with an in-depth understanding of CloudCraze architecture (Service Layers, Logic Layers, Data Layers), data models, customizations & extensions.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take a leadership role when necessary.
- Salesforce B2B Commerce Certification.