No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: March 31, 2021
Work From :Onsite
Rate : $2.14 - 3(Hourly)
Experience :0 to 2 Year
· Well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
· Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future.
· Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Experienced doing cold calling.
· Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media.
· Driven and committed to success while maintaining high confidentiality and integrity.
· Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market.
· Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales.
· Stay up-to-date on current market trends and contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
· Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
· Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits via email, phone or any medium available.
· Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
· Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
· Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
· Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections and to creatively reach more potential customers.
· Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
· Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition.
· Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value.