No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: June 02, 2021
Work From :Onsite
Rate : $5 - 7(Hourly)
Experience :5 to 8 Year
Quality Assurance Engineer
Any IT or Related Degree
Number of post
Annual CTC / Salary
As per industry standards
Previous Work Experience
5 to 8 years
If you are a candidate who is quality conscious by nature and passion, this is for you.
Looking for a candidate with 5+ years of hands-on experience in many of the following.
• Strong theoretical knowledge and experience in different testing methodologies.
• Write detailed test plans, test cases and execute them.
• Working expertise in different test case management tools and bug tracking tools.
• Define quality and testing goals for self and others, as needed.
• Ability to learn new tools, development and deployment environments.
• Meticulous in tracking tasks and issues.
• Ability and willingness to understand who the end user of the application is and to think from user perspective all the time.
• Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning.
• Ability and willingness to install, deploy and configure software like Java, RDBMS, Tomcat, Python tools.
• Scripting and configuring CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
• Ability and willingness to work with AWS and Azure.
• Bonus: UI and API Automation tools like Selenium, Postman so on.
• Bonus: Training the sales team.
• Bonus: Demonstrating the product to customers.
Complete QA responsibility for the product – be and behave like the first customer of the product.
• Complete product test plan.
• Define UAT, Functional, Sanity, Regression, Negative, Stress, Performance tests.
• Identify, record and track bugs.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
• Monitor deployments – Test, Demo, Staging, and Production.
• Play the role of support, in the initial days only.
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.