No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: June 15, 2021
Work From :Offsite
Rate : $5 - 6(Hourly)
Experience :2 to 5 Year
Permanent / Contract ( If contract, period ?)
Number of post
Annual CTC / Salary
3 – 6 LPA
Previous Work Experience
2- 5 Yrs
Job Role & Responsibility
· Define, develop, and implement quality assurance strategies and processes.
· Drive best practices for test automation, test execution, and test management.
· Implement automation first strategy. Maintain, expand, and improve our automated testing framework.
· Work with product team to triage and identify bugs, collaborate with the development team to develop a comprehensive testing plan.
· Perform product releases.
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies and improve efficiency.
· Work with remote teams and stakeholders to deliver product initiatives.
· Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools (Selenium)
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing Modules to meet client needs.
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Knowledge of tools like JIRA
· Knowledge of programming language Java
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· Good knowledge of API testing
· Good Knowledge of TestNG, Maven
· Good knowledge of designing frameworks.