No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: September 30, 2020
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 15 - 18 (Hourly)
Experience : 10 to 14 Year
Position : QA Architect
Experience : 10+ Year
Location : Noida
· Ideally 10 to 14 years of relevant industry experience.
· Experience and deep understanding of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies to test complex software products.
· Experience and deep knowledge in test automation experience. Demonstrated. Experience in selecting, designing, and implementing test automation frameworks. Experience developing in-house automation tools
· Experience developing and testing entire systems, with capability to understand details mixed technologies
· Experience in translating the business requirements to technical specifications that can be used by teams to develop test cases.
· Exposure to complete product development cycles – From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures - the Architect should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles. Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 5+ years.
· Successful track record as a 'hands on' leader within QA teams, building and managing teams to a level of top-notch professionals
· Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
· Experience & expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases.
· Demonstrated expertise in technical innovation.