No of Positions:5
Tentative Start Date:August 09, 2020
Work From :Any Location
Rate : $7-9(Hourly)
Job Description of Python Developer
We are looking for a Python Developer with an experience of 2-4 years and responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
server side logic
5. Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value
stores, blob stores, etc.
6. with Open CV and Deep learning deployments
1. Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc
2. Hands-on experience with the machine learning module along with NLP.
4. Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
5. Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process
with Open CV and Deep learning essentials required.
7. Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack
9. Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific project
10.Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
11.Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable
12.Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
13.Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
14.Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
15.Strong unit test and debugging skills
16.Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or