No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: April 04, 2021
Work From :Onsite
Rate : $4 - 5(Hourly)
Experience :6 to 8 Year
Note : 1 year contractual job
Job Description :
Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in Administration and Implementation of NetApp FAS series and advanced concepts of Data ONTAP
* Multi level technical support for NFS, the UNIX remote file sharing protocol; CIFS/SMB, the Windows remote file sharing protocol;
* NetApp products like FAS8000 series, FAS9000 series , AFF700 series, AFF300, System Manager, OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand Insight.
* In-depth knowledge of Netapp Snap suite of products (Snapmirror, Virtual Storage console, SnapManager for Exchange, SnapManager for SQL etc.), ISCSI, NFS, CIFS & FC
* Configuration and support of NDMP backups between a Netapp and third party backup products
* Expertise in Configuring and troubleshooting snap mirror, snap vault
* Experience in upgrading ONTAP versions and Firm ware
* In-depth knowledge on troubleshooting CIFS and NFS share issues
* Experience or Knowledge in cisco SAN switches
* Storage migration experience, like Netapp to Netapp and EMC to netapp
* Certification on NetApp technology is an added advantage.
* Perform configuration on NetApp Storage Systems Including management of NFS, CIFS, LUN Management (iSCSI & FCP).