No of Positions:1
Tentative Start Date:February 03, 2021
Work From :Any Location
Rate : $5-25(Hourly)
Need MYSQL DBA with experience in DynamoDB 8+ exp Contractual basis WFH remote work
• Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
• Ensure performance, security, and availability of MySQL databases.
• Hands-on experience on concepts like MySQL Workbench, MySQL Server, Data Modeling, MySQL Connector, Database Design, MySQL Command line, MySQL Functions etc
• Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
• Experience in mysqladmin administrative client
• Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
• Experience with recent versions of MySQL
• Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM
• Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
• Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL
• Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
• Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler
• Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
• User account maintenance
• Log file maintenance
• Database backup/copying
• Hardware tuning
• Multiple server setups
• Software updates and upgrade
• Preventive maintenance
• Understanding the mysqld server daemon
• Performance analysis
• Experience in NoSQL database like DynamoDB
• Hands on working knowledge of AWS Databases such as RDS
• Familiarity with using json queries to work cloud databases
• Experience in AWS Database Migration Service
• Develop data migration plans to migrate legacy on-premises databases into AWS data stores.
• Develop solutions using cutting edge AWS database technologies
• Familiarity with differing approaches to data storage in AWS
• Partner with full stack development teams to create databases in AWS using a DevSecOps mindset and principles.
• Work on indexing, replicating and performing disaster recovery services across multiple AWS regions.
• Monitor system performance metrics to identify potential risks/issues.
• Excellent leadership, peer management, and communication skills