No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: April 03, 2022
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 8 - 9 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 12 Year
About the Client
Our client is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing corporation and it is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world.
About the Role:
Job Code : MH44
Duration: 12 months
Budget: INR 100,000 Per month
Timings: Full Time (As per company timings)
Notice period: 1 month or less (Immediate Joiner - Preferred)
Primary Skill Set:
The candidate must have good exposure of below :
● Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
● Ability to establish trust and rapport across all levels
● Be curious, detail oriented and keen to understand business challenges and collaborate effectively to derive solutions
● Excellent influencing, partnering and relationship building skills
● High emotional intelligence and ability to remain calm during change and ambiguity
● Adheres to high ethical values and exercises discretion on confidential matters
Secondary Skill Set:
The candidate having :
● Knowledge of best communication practices and application
● Creative sensibility
● Attention to details is preferred.
The Expert will be responsible for :
● Understanding organizational goals and strategy, interpret stakeholders requirements and execute an effective internal communication strategy for the organization.
● Strategizing and implementing Internal communication in line with the business objectives to enhance the organization and employee brand value.
● Leading internal communication through initiatives, engaging with senior management, preparing necessary collaterals and monitoring its effectiveness.
● Leading and preparing all collateral and communication templates for change management communication in collaboration with various internal stakeholders.
● Facilitating content on corporate websites while ensuring alignment with the brand strategy of the organization.
● Managing crisis communications by assessing the situation and responding in a way which enhances the reputation of the organization internally.
● Providing direction to agencies, planning the course of internal communication activities, analyzing day to day activities, coverages, setting standards on various parameters, reviewing work on weekly/monthly basis.
● Writing for award entries for the company any internal communication such as press releases, media responses, articles on behalf of senior management, feature stories, company announcements, content writing for various publicity materials as and when needed.
● Generating buzz in New Media through Social Media handles of Mahindra.
● Liaise with the Corporate Communications team on matters as appropriate.
Experience: The candidate must have 5+ years of experience