No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: May 23, 2020
Work From :Onsite
Rate : $12 - 20(Hourly)
Experience :8 to 12 Year
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Ensure team meets and exceed Stipulated Timelines and Service Level Agreements.
· Actively manage staff on a regular basis to ensure all issues are dealt effectively and efficiently
· Train, coach and motivate team members conduct monthly meetings with the staff
· Responsible for Staff Retention and performance appraisal.
· Maintain control of qualitative and quantitative productivity of team individuals
· Resolve escalated queries. Ensure team is aware of all updates and changes in policies/ procedures and processes.
· Interact with client coordinators for process related issues. Maintain and report a MIS of activity (output) for individuals & Team. Serve as process ambassador and represent team during client facility visits. Be in regular email contact and ensure all problems are ironed out on a timely basis