No of Positions: 4
Tentative Start Date: March 31, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 15 - 20 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 8 Year
· 4+ years’ experience with Magento Commerce, including solid knowledge of Magento hosting configuration and best practices.
· Strong knowledge of DBMS (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle), XML, HTTP, HTML, NT/UNIX systems.
· Strong presentation skills; skilled and effective at presenting to both technical and business audiences
· Strong knowledge of vulnerability and performance of web application Strong knowledge of requirements analysis
· Skilled with frameworks such as Zend Framework, Prototype (JS), jQuery (JS). Skilled user of CI tools (Bamboo, TeamCity, Hudson).
· Understanding of sorting, searching algorithms and data structures and best practices of using them
· Knowledge of underlying technologies that Magento is built on (ex: LAMP, APIs, etc.) Knowledge of common systems within an e Commerce environment (ex: ERP, CRM, OMS, etc.)
· Web application fundamentals
· Experience with web services (SOAP, xmlRPC,
· Experience with distributed memory object caching systems, memcache. Experience and knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL, Oracle. Knowledge of Object Oriented design principles and methodology Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN, Git, etc.).
· Experience in UNIX systems on a user level.
· Experience with frameworks such as Zend Framework, Prototype (JS), jQuery (JS).
· Contribute to the design and development of a product feature or sub-system.
· Produce clear, well-communicated, complete designs for product features or sub-systems Participate in architecture discussions and proposes solutions
· Triage and solve live issues. Fix bugs and resolve production issues.
· Develop and maintain up to date technical documentation related to the Project Meet project deliverables on time and with good quality.
· Ensure quality of deliverables as defined by the organization
· Identifies opportunities for project team productivity improvements or directions