No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: April 20, 2021
Work From :Any Location
Rate : $7-12(Hourly)
- Hands-on experience with Kafka clusters builds
- Experience in implementing security & authorization (permission based) on Kafka cluster
- Experience in Kafka, zookeepers, Kafka connect, Kafka SQL, schema registry Avro schemas
- High availability cluster setup, maintenance and ongoing support
- Exposure to Kafka APIs
- Hands on experience in standing up and administrating Kafka platform which includes creating a backup & mirroring of Kafka Cluster brokers, broker sizing, topic sizing, h/w sizing, performance monitoring, broker security, topic security, consumer/producer access management (ACL)
- Create topics, setup redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, alerts Has good knowledge of best practices
- Experience of Kafka Producer/Consumer Microservices concepts and Kafka distributed Architecture.
- Ability to work with operations/Devops support
- Ability to work closely with other teams in terms of operations support that are related to Kafka
- Familiar with API gateways, REST APIs, and databases would be good
- Exposure to Linux platform/shell scripting would be an added advantage
- Familiar with configuration management like Puppet/Chef would be preferred
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Engage with the production support and development team throughout the life-cycle to help build for reliability.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with emphasis on executive communication
- Knowledge of the overall business operating models and underlying technical architecture
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly. Eagerness to learn new things.