No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: April 22, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 16 - 20 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 8 Year
About the Role
Job Code : IN269
Duration: 12 months
Timings: Full Time (As per company timings)
Notice Period: 1 month or less (Immediate Joiner - Preferred)
Primary Skill Set:
● The candidate must have hands-on experience of 4+ years in Software development using Java, Springboot, Postgres, or Oracle database.
Secondary Skill Set:
● A candidate with knowledge of Microservices is preferred for the role.
● The Experts would engage with the internal teams of the Client for bug fixing, maintenance
and feature development of Software Products as an Independent Contractor.
● Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
● Candidates must be located within commuting distance of work location mentioned above or be willing to relocate to the area.
● The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
● Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges, and articulate solutions
● Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems
● Ability to enable business capabilities through innovation
● Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in how fast they develop working software
● Ability to effectively communicate across third parties, technical and business product managers on solution design are a plus
● Experience with Agile application development concepts including build automation, pair
programming, testing automation and code management (branching and forking etc.)
● Non-relational database experience e.g. Couchbase or MongoDB
● Should be able to analyze Java code.
● Relational database experience in db2
● Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
● Experience in Financial Services domain
● Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
● Good single contributor & good team player
● Flexible attitude towards work, as per the needs.
● Proactively identify & communicate issues and risks