No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: December 20, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 6 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 6 Year
- 5-6 years of experience in Java related technologies.
- Strong experience working with Core Java, JDBC, JSPs, Servlets, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security and Spring Data JPA.
- Hands-on experience of working with SOAP and REST APIs.
- Hands-on ability to write unit test cases, secure and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture.
- Excellent programming skills with in-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience of relational databases such as MySQL/ Oracle/ SQL Server etc.
- Should be able to write complex sql queries keeping in mind the query performance.
- Knowledge of ReactJS would be an added advantage.
- Experience using Eclipse, maven, git etc.
- Ability to mentor juniors and help resolve technical issues when needed.
- Ability to identify any issue reported and debug the code where needed.
- Be able to learn new technologies and be willing to step out of your comfort zone to explore and learn new skills.
- Be able to multitask and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.