No of Positions:4
Tentative Start Date:January 31, 2021
Work From :Onsite
Rate : $6-12(Hourly)
Role and Responsibilities:
· Be comfortable working in dynamic environment.
· Be focused, passionate and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems.
· Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent discipline.
· 6+ years of industry experience.
· Experience working with large-scale production systems.
· Proficiency with Agile development.
· Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
· Excellent understanding of concepts and fundamentals of Java and computer science including multi-threading, memory management and web services.
· Knowledge of Core Java (1.7/1.8) and related tools.
· Hands-on and should be able to write clean code
· In-depth understanding on Design Patterns, Design Principles, Data Structures
· Hadoop Ecosystem like HDFS, HIVE, Spark/ Scala, Oozie, Sqoop , Hbase,
· Hands on experience in Hadoop eco system with Hive
· Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST, XML, JSON, Message Queues, databases – both relational and non.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and introduce them