No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: August 24, 2020
Work From :Onsite
Rate : $3 - 5(Hourly)
Experience :2 to 5 Year
We are looking for a Java Developer with 2-5 years’ experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code
· Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
· Prepare and produce releases of software components
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Proven hands-on Software Development experience
· Proven working experience in Java development
· Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
· Experience in the Spring Framework
· Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC