No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: January 09, 2021
Work From :Any Location
Rate : $5 - 10(Hourly)
Experience :4 to 8 Year
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
• Aren't afraid of taking ownership and accountability.
• You love challenges and won't stop till you haven't found a solution.
• Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
• Have hands-on experience and expertise on the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
• Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
• Know how to have fun and smile often
• Proficient with Swift and Objective-C (ARC & Non-ARC)
• Experience with Instruments for memory optimizations and performance tuning.
• Experience with iOS frameworks like UI Notifications, Messages, Foundation, Core Image, Core Motion, etc.
• Experience with different persistence mechanisms like Core Data, SQL lite, Realm, etc.
• Familiarity with REST/SOAP APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Experience with Alamofire (AF Networking), Cocoa Pods, Carthage, Fastlane is a plus.
• Experience with Design Patterns such as MVC, MVVM is a plus.
• Experience with functional, reactive programming is a plus.
• Experience in Scrum, Agile Methodology