No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: April 13, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 9 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 5 Year
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
● Design and build applications for the iOS platform
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
● Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
● Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● Knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning
● B.Tech/BCA/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
● 4+ years of experience