No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: May 31, 2021
Work From :Offsite
Rate : $6 - 16(Hourly)
Experience :3 to 7 Year
• Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable/scalable/efficient code to solve business problems
• Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Exceptional coding skills in an object-oriented programming language (Java)
• Experience with web technologies Java, Python, Linux, Apache, MYSQL, Solr, Memcache, Redis.
• Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus.
• The candidate should have a good understanding of relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
• Experience in any scripting language like python, Perl shell, TCL/TK is a plus.
• Prior hands-on experience or understanding of working with Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Scala, Flink, vertex, spring boot, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Solr, AWS, Athena is a plus