No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: June 29, 2021
Work From :Any Location
Rate : $14 - 20(Hourly)
Experience :7 to 12 Year
Infrastructure Lead - Azure/Windows
Prefer: Immediate/ 30 days start
Job Location: TVM/ KOC/ BLR
Experience: 6+ Years
Job Title: Infrastructure Lead
· Experience working in development and production operations supporting a high available PaaS/ SaaS or cloud operation.
· Experience on Microsoft Azure Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Services, (VPN, Load Balancers, Azure AD, Virtual Networks, etc.).
· Experience with configuring and deploying monitoring tools and troubleshooting in a cloud infrastructure preferably in Microsoft Azure platform to address performance and stability
· Hands-on experience with release automation (Azure DevOps), sysadmin, configuration and debugging.
· Hands-on experience with implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
· Strong experience with Microsoft Technology Stack Azure, Windows Server, Virtualization, IIS, Active Directory, Networking, DNS, Load balancers Implementing Security best practices in the cloud.
· Strong experience with Microsoft MSSQL deployed as IaaS and PaaS. Ability to understand and write TSQL Queries
· Perform administrative and support tasks related to Windows Server Operating Systems 2008, 2012indows, 2016.
· Monitor and Maintain Windows Core Services like Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NPS, PKI (Certificates), KMS etc.
· Troubleshoot and resolve service outages as they occur and follow up with after action reviews.
· Windows Server 2012 2016 Build and Administration
· Expertise in Windows server administration and networking including Windows 2019/2019 servers.
· Experience in Windows Active Directory Domain Service and Windows Security
· Must have experience in advanced Power shell scripting and automating process.
· Must have experience deploying applications in production environments
· Experience in building Windows physical and virtual servers
· Experience with upgrading Windows from one version to another
· Experience in supporting Windows MSCS Clustering
· Experience with DFS & File Share, DHCP, DNS, and Print Server