No of Positions: 10
Tentative Start Date: August 31, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 4 - 9 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 7 Year
Designation: .Net Software Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the .NET Developer is to develop and document complex systems. This includes all aspects of the system development life cycle. The individual must have extensive development experience working with Microsoft Technology stack.
The individual must be able to work independently, prioritize and multitask in a dynamic environment, adapt quickly to change, and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills is a necessity.
Contribute to complex design sessions, work closely with Lead Developers and Architects to establish requirements to develop a given solution.
Design application using industry best practices and standards.
Excellent client handling and consultative skills is a must.
· 2 to 7 years of experience in web application development using Microsoft technologies
· Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles and design patterns.
· Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development
· Good understanding and experience with TSQL, creating and developing store procedures, functions, triggers, and experience in troubleshooting database performance issues.
Good to Have:
· Good to have exposure in MS Azure or AWS Cloud and how to build PaaS solutions.
· Good to have front end technologies like Angular 2+/React/Backbone and Durandal.
· Good to have Azure DevOps practices with automated CI/CD pipelines
Good to Have:
· Strong knowledge on MS Azure or AWS Cloud and how to build PaaS solutions.
About TechBlocks (https://tblocks.com/)
TechBlocks is a leading global digital product development firm. We unify strategy, design, and technology with continuous growth-centric digital product engineering solutions for F500 companies and global brands including Bell Telecom, Bausch Health (Previously Valeant Pharma), Honda Motors, AES Corp, Thomson Reuters Carswell, First American, and Colliers International.
Our passion is empowering innovators and change-makers at every level of the product life-cycle. We specialize in building customized business apps that allow organizations and enterprises to improve their efficiency, collaboration, and user experience.
Based in Toronto with offices in the U.S., and India we work with clients around the planet. What separates us from the rest is our ability to help businesses transform into digital businesses with our consulting, engineering, and post-go-live, go-to-market services.
If you have a passion for innovation and looking for the opportunity to work on leading-edge projects, then join our team