No of Positions: 10
Tentative Start Date: October 21, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 5 - 14 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 6 Year
We are a decision science organization assisting clients to leverage their under-utilized data in making complex business decisions successfully. We comprise of Data Enthusiasts (engineers, scientists visualizers), Business Consultants, and Sales Managers with a core focus to address your business growth via data. The most unique aspect of Data would be containing unique problems/opportunities even for organizations in the same sector. Since Marktine’s inception, we have worked with several sectors across Industries.
We are still growing and consistently striving to improve to deliver world-class Data Assessment & Management Services. We do not follow a complex process rather strive to make complex data terminologies as simple as possible for our clients. From the team’s perspective, we adhere to complete industry standards following proper work-life balance among employees and provide the knowledge space for improvement. We encourage team building and follow a culture of innovation, transparency, and integrity. We are always open for the right enthusiasts to join our team.
This is a remote position.
JD For Front End developer.
· Follow Agile software development methodology to gather requirements, design, and develop high quality deliverables through continuous integration.
· Define & follow architecture principles and development standards set by the Architecture practice to deliver high quality code.
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js
· Work closely with development team and product team to ensure the design meets the requirements
· Work closely with Quality Assurance team to ensure and maintain quality standards.
· Design, develop & test highly scalable, resilient, testable services/code.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Expert Web UI developer with strong analytical and technical ability with 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience in building web applications
· Expert in developing highly optimized, responsive, cross-browser, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, JQuery, Bootstrap (3.3.7 and above), LESS based applications.
· Expert on React, Object Oriented Java Script, ES6
· Knowledge of NPM, Webpack, NodeJs, Typescript
· Data structures, Design Patterns in Java Scripts.
· Experience with popular React.js state containers (such as Mobx or Redux)
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Hands on experience on any MV* framework like AngularJS.
· Must be familiar with browser debugging tools such as Chrome DevTools, firebird etc.
· Familiar with current W3C standards, compatibility issues and fallback strategies for legacy browsers (Cross browser compatibility)
· Knowledge of and familiarity with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
Good to Have Skills
· Good to have: Prior experience of working with AGILE model
· Good to have: Knowledge of GULP, web components & service workers.
· Good to have: Knowledge of working on an application based on GraphQL.
· Setting up clear line of communication with Server-side developers for seamless parallel development of UI and Backend,
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driving environment
· Experience on a cloud-based application [AWS].