We are looking for a bright, self-motivated, and enthusiastic front-end developer with 2+ years of experience and a keen interest in current and emerging technologies. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Must have
- Knowledge of Responsive & Liquid Websites for Cross Browser Supports.
- Ability to navigate design files (Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS, jQuery.
- Solid command of advanced CSS techniques.
- The knack of adhering to best design practices.
- Ability to develop responsive websites.
- Nice to have
- Familiarity with animation libraries and working with SVG’s (e.g., Green Sock Animation Platform - GSAP, Anime.js, Three.js)
- Familiarity with various front-end build tools (e.g., Webpack, Gulp, Parcel)
- Knowledge of WebGL, Canvas/CSS animation, TypeScript.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (e.g., SASS, LESS).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Experience working with MongoDB/Mongoose.
- Understanding project requirements & functional specifications
- Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Sending regular updates about project status
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end