No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: August 04, 2021
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 8 Year
· Perform and be responsible for N minus 1 OS upgrades
· Solidify and enforce pre-existing patch management policies and procedures
· Plan and Coordinate Patch schedules with Application and Infrastructure teams to ensure no conflicts are encountered
· Establish and maintain a patch calendar and container groups
· Attend Weekly meetings such as CAB, Problem, Patch exception processing and Compliance meeting.
· Ensure all company endpoints maintain an N minus 1 OS and firmware version to maintain appropriate vendor support.
· 5+ years
· Experience with Endpoint Management Applications, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
· Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
· Knowledge of System Security
Experience with Mac OSX and Windows