No of Positions: 4
Tentative Start Date: August 01, 2021
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 10 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 9 Year
A few words about us
We are a bunch of entrepreneurs, technocrats and designers, who envisioned long back how different types of software apps would get intertwined and empower us in our workplace, lifestyle and daily life. With this vision, Facile team works hand to hand with Startup’s, Product Development and Enterprise customers in domains such as, B2B Software-SaaS, Social Software, FinTech, EduTech, Deep-Tech, HRTech, AgriTech, Mobility, Retail, Education, Commerce, Healthcare. We are passionate about visualizing challenging business cases, design desired outcome, craft technology architecture using cutting edge tech stack and develop the nuts-bolts to deliver awesome user-centric scalable mobile web applications.
What you will be doing
· Contribute to the analysis of business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What we will need from you
• 6+ years’ experience working with Apache Lucene (SOLR and/or Elastic Search) and its complementary components.
• Understanding Elasticsearch internals. Managing & improving Elasticsearch clusters performance.
• Experience implementing SOLR builds of indexes, shards, and refined searches across semi-structured data sets to include architectural scaling
• Experience in RESTful Web Services and HTML, XML, Java
• Experience in ElasticSearch Search API and Indexing API
• In depth exposure in designing, implementing, and deploying EFK solution on on-premise and cloud.
• End to end ELK (ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kibana) Stack experience
• Configure search capabilities on various files types including flat file, compressed files, partial files and sort DB
• Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
• Experience with NoSQL DBs like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis. Knowledge of RDBMS like Postgres or MySQL is also required.
Bachelors or Masters and 6+ year(s) related experience
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible and supportive Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career
- Opportunity to work for large multinationals and other leading companies across the globe.
- Together with the Facile team you will develop the business, not only from a technical perspective, but also from a customer perspective. You will also get the chance to grow and learn with our outstanding colleagues.
At Facile we care about each other and the world around us. We always wish our employees to have fun and learn new things every day!