No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: June 13, 2021
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 5 - 7 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 7 Year
· Strong experience in writing and understanding complex SQL queries, stored procedure and schema design Develop database functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application development.
· Should be able to write complex scripts to migrate existing legacy data to the newly proposed database(s).Extensive experience with database technologies and architecture.
· Excellent exposure to MySQL and No SQL.
· Should be able to propose/recommend SQL/NoSQL solutions based on the data being stored in the database. Understand/Debug stored procedures on database scripts and translating them into the business objects/entities.
· Should be able to behave as a bridge between the database and the development team and help them in replacing the legacy DB SPs with object-oriented code.
· A minimum of 5 years experience in database engineering. Sound knowledge of best practices in database engineering and data security.