No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: June 02, 2021
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 5 - 7 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 8 Year
Number of post
BTM Layout, Banglore
Previous Work Experience
15 LPA - 20 LPA
Job Role & Responsibilities:
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Solve complex UX design problems across web, mobile and tablet
· Collaborate closely with product owners/managers (POs & PMs) to find opportunities for new products/features and validate assumptions through user testing and research
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
· Work with devs and QE to deliver polished final product
· 5 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
· Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, XD, Figma, Photoshop & Illustrator.
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
· A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
· Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
· A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
· Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
· Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies