No of Positions: 15
Tentative Start Date: May 23, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 9 - 17 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 9 Year
We are looking for a talented designer to collaborate with our product design team to deliver great end-to-end experiences for a complex B2B desktop application.
• Translate actionable insights from the design research team into mockups, patterns, prototypes and development-ready specifications.
• Create high fidelity UI designs that clearly illustrate how the application functions
• Participate in conversations around design systems, common patterns, assets and efficiencies within the product space.
• Collaborate directly with your design team and developers to build out, update and modernize software product user interfaces (while using agile methodologies).
• Design business process scenarios and flows for user interfaces and demos.
• Present design work as part of a compelling narrative to elicit buy-in from cross-disciplinary stakeholders.
• Understand complex business problems across our customer set in order to have context for deliverables.
• Share work in progress, along with giving and receiving critique.
• Collaborate with a wide variety of people (design researchers, content designers, developers, product owners, etc.) across our worldwide teams.
Skills (Must Have)
• Experience (3+ years) in solving complex user problems through user interface design, creating mockups and prototypes as well as documenting interaction patterns for product UI.
• Experience with creating user scenarios for usability testing, analysis of industry trends, task analysis, workflow design, layout & composition and reporting conclusions in well-developed documents.
• Experience with design tools (professional Sketch and InVision experience is required).
• Strong communication, storytelling and documentation skills.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic, team based environment.
• A keen eye for good design and attention to detail.
• A positive attitude.
• Portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating final UI designs as well as rough work and sketches that demonstrate an understanding of interaction design, prototyping and visual design best practices.
• Understand modern design thinking and design trends (including responsiveness and accessibility).
• Understand different industries to better gauge how design issues and users can differ across them.
• Experience working with responsive web-based B2B applications.