No of Positions: 12
Tentative Start Date: May 16, 2021
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 11 - 17 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 12 Year
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: ?
Work closely with development architects, clients, and business analysts to build efficient solutions leveraging the appropriate technology stack?
Develop web applications and components based on a Java/Angular technology stack?
Participate in the review of vendor solutions as potential solution offerings for our clients?
Design and development of solutions that integrate with vendor tools seamlessly utilizing web services and other integration design patterns.
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required
- A very strong communicator with the ability to interface directly with clients and analysts to ensure technical requirements and delivery align with expectations
- A strong understanding of Agile/Scrum and ability to deliver solutions under this methodology?
- At least 3+ years of hands-on web application development utilizing Java for Web Development purposes?
- Experience in the development of service oriented architecture application, good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns?
- strong analytical and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments?
- Angular, MarkLogic, RESTful WebServices. DevOps experience?
- Experience with Angular (2+) and proven successes delivering solutions on this framework?UI Design experience, specifically for web applications?
- Experience with MarkLogic or other NoSQL databases would be a plus for the targeted candidate