No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: February 03, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 5 - 20 (Hourly)
Experience : 8 to 16 Year
Tivoli Work Scheduler (TWS) administration- WFH
Job Description :
- Hands on experience in Tivoli Work Scheduler (TWS) administration in an enterprise environment
- TWS administration experience with its functions to Plan, Install, Configure, Upgrade, Maintain and Troubleshoot and failures on AIX & Linux systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting of system stalls, failed batch jobs, system errors, as needed to resume normal operation.
- Must have completed projects in creation of batch job processing in TWS.
- Provide L2 and L3 support for Tivoli Work Scheduler (TWS) setup
- Create technical approach for production batch scheduling of multiple distributed applications
- Identify technical, Infrastructure, procedural issues and coordinate batch scheduling needs.
- Create and maintain operational run books for distributed batch operations
- Addition / Modification of existing jobs.
- Backup / export / dump of tws.
- Experience in ITSM principles including change management, incident, and problem management
- Ready to support Oncall.
- TWS workload scheduler & Admin certification a plus