No of Positions: 4
Tentative Start Date: August 10, 2022
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 10 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 6 Year
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
Skills (Must have):
● Proficient with Ruby on Rails with leading RoR project experience.
● Building RESTful APIs, microservices and distributed systems using ROR
● Excellent communication skills
● In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g. HTTP, relational and/or NoSQL databases, Linux, containers / virtual machines
Skills (Good to have):
● Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment
● Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with cloud providers such as AWS is preferred
● Strong design and architectural experience in building various highly-scalable and highly-available products and services (millions of consumers)
Strong understanding of the SDLC activities which include analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support etc.