No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: September 30, 2020
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 12 - 14 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 8 Year
Position : SDET Lead
Experience : 6-8 years
Location : Noida
· We are looking for Good Hands on with IDE of IntelliJ/Eclipse and expert in debugging the code snippets. Must have architecture various Automation Framework and contributed towards writing Testing Tools which might have added good value towards achieving organizational goals and vision.
· Strong concepts of OOPS, Design Patterns in Programming, Architectural Designs in Software, Software development processes, Messaging queues and various dependent 3rd party services internal working.
· Expert in understanding of code repository functioning and concepts of tools like Git, GitHub.
· Proficient with build tools like Gradle/Maven.
· Worked on Agile Methodologies with JIRA and must have acted as Scrum Master.
· Technical experience of writing and maintaining testing code in Java/Rest Assured API/JAVArx Client/ GSON/ TestNG annotations using Selenium/Appium wrapper classes.
· Good knowledge on providing continuous Integration with Integrating Build deployments using tools like Jenkins/CodeShip/Docker/SVN.
· Good practical understanding of Hybrid Framework/Page Object Model/Excel Utilities & POI constructed using TDD or BDD Frameworks like Cucumber etc.
· Proficient in making Estimates/Test Automation plans which by enlarge gives a clear visibility of timelines/schedule/cost/resourcing need. Good in Analysis of End to End Automation scripts for proper coverage of system under testing.
· Should have used Android UI Automator for locating mobile based objects. Proficient in extracting Dynamic xpath of both Web and Mobile.
· Good to have working knowledge on Reporting tools like Allure/ Extent Reports/TestNG report
· Possess good understanding of Logging tools like Log4j, SLF 4J and usage Listeners (TestNG and WebDriver Events).
· Geeks to adapt different scripting languages such as Java Script, Python, PHP, Groovy in order to expand the Framework capabilities.
· Working Knowledge of Operating System of Linux/Mac/Windows and basics of shell commands is a must have.
· Excellent cross-platform analysis and troubleshooting ability. Responsible for Functional testing and creating functional test data independently.
· Good knowledge of SQL queries/APIs internal working is a must have.