Roles & Responsibilities:
- Integration Testing for various Systems and Sub-systems.
- System and Sub-system test setup and installations.
- Network configuration and integration of the System and Sub-systems to run the whole System.
- Performing the Integration and exploratory testing of the whole CBSS system.
- Interfacing with other sub-systems for design and integration.
- Test reports and records creation along with other project documentations.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- 2-3 years of experience with safety critical embedded Hardware and Software.
- Experience of integration testing.
- Experience with setting up of the hardware and test environment.
- Experience with integration testing, System testing and exploratory scenario based testing for the whole system.
- Understanding, identifying and debugging the network related issues.
- Experienced in identifying and debugging issues in embedded systems especially Linux systems.
- Creation and execution to tests for Safety systems.
- Experienced in documents and report creation and getting validated.
- Achievement oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Self driven
- Flexible and work under pressure
- Team Player
Domain: Railway / Aero / Automotive