Roles & Responsibilities:
- Software Architecture, Design and development
- Issue debugging and reporting
- Unit testing
- Support Test env. and test improvements
- Requirement, Arch., Design and Test Review
- Work in cross functional team for software development and test activities.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- Experience in Embedded SW test & development in C++.
- Logical breakdown of requirement in term of design and implementation.
- Good in algorithm development based on Mathematical and Physical concepts.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and concept.
- Experience of Agile software development methodology.
- Knowledge in at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Unix Shell.)
- Extensive experience, working with GNU/Linux.
- Experience with application of MISRA is plus.
- Solid experience of Lint tools, build tools, Make, Bazel.
- Good to have knowledge in Regression/Integration Tests.
- Ideally, knowledge/experience in railway domain and/or safety critical SW development.
- Knowledge in safety-critical embedded systems, safe SW architecture(s) and safety engineering is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts (CI/CD, Jenkins)
- Self- Driven, Good interpersonal skills and communication